Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We drove back to Iowa for Thanksgiving for a week, since we wouldn't be coming back at Christmas time. Lance got to meet A LOT of realtives on both sides of the family. Our first stop on our way to Ames, was in Iowa City. We went to my Aunt Susan's 50th birthday party at my aunt and uncle's Winery. There, Lance met my mom's side of the family. He met Great Grandma McNutt for the first time, too! We had a great time catching up with my cousins, etc. and Nana and Papa enjoyed the quick visit as well. After that, we continued on that night to Ames.












Lance with Great Grandma McNutt and his 3rd cousin, Andrea.

Grace had a great time with Great Grandma as well and enjoyed pushing her wheelchair around like it was a stroller!! They played great together.


My mom's side of the family. (Lance was asleep in his carseat.)

No comments: