Monday, April 28, 2008

April 2008

We had a very busy early April, but now we've been slowing down quite a bit. My good friend, Lonna, here in Ohio had her 3rd baby - Reid Thomas Bohlsen! We had Tatum and Wade for the day and they ended up spending the night. The kids had a GREAT time together and did really well.
The girls enjoyed their bath in our big tub.


Lance is doing really well with his food. He's doing Cheerios (which makes daddy really proud), biter biscuits, and a sippy cup. He eats fruits, vegetables, meat, and cereal - just about anything you give him he'll eat! He has 5 teeth now and he's a really happy baby.


My mom and grandma (my dad's mom) came to visit for Grace's 4th birthday. Grace had a great time with them - more attention!, and they loved seeing how Lance has changed. Grace is doing some paint by number with Nana.


Lance with Great Grandma



I love you especially when you feed me! :)


No comments: