Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kiss and Drop



part of the school grounds while I wait in the car




At Grace's school you can either park and take them to their room and then park and pick them up at the end of the day, OR you can get in the "Kiss and Drop" line where the cars line up as they come. In the morning the high schoolers help the kids get out of the car and they walk to the classroom - SO CUTE! Then in the afternoon, they have an area where the kids go and a teacher has a microphone that calls out their name as your car pulls up. We have a sign that we put up in our car that has her name on it. It's hilarious, but it works really slick! I've never seen anything like it! The first two days I parked and took her in, etc., but she told me today she wanted to try the kiss and drop line. Miss Independent! I guess we'll do a little of both - just depending on what's going on for us. Too funny!

No comments: