Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week #3 update

Not much has happened this past week, so I thought I would recap our week a little. Grace seems to be settling into school a little more. Things seem to be a little more "familiar" this week compared to last, so that's good. We've been praying that she finds another friend like her friends back in Ohio. I know, over time, she will.

We're still waiting on our air frieght - yes, STILL! We have been living out of our luggage that we brought over ourselves these past 3 weeks. We're very anxious to get the things we thought we would be getting within 1 week of arriving in Australia. I definitely would have packed differently had I known it would be 3 weeks! It'll be a big announcement when it arrives!!

We have a car for me in the works, so that's exciting! I'll post as soon as it's final - yeah!! We're also VERY close to our house being final!! I will post pictures, etc. as well as soon as it's final - don't want to jinx anything - ha!

Last weekend we went into Sydney after church again. We walked around Darling Harbor and rode the huge enclosed Ferris Wheel - the kids thought it was great! We walked over to Chinatown and had dinner there. It was another really fun day!
That's it in a nutshell - big news to come!

No comments: