Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to the world Vera Ann Port!!!

We are so proud and excited to introduce our newest niece and cousin, Vera Ann Port to the world!! She was born to my brother and sister in law, Scott and Erin Port, today, September 12 (Iowa time). I also hear that big brother Solon is pretty proud, too!!! It sounds like it was a pretty intense labor, but Vera made it safely into the world a couple of hours after we had landed in Australia. We had been in America for the past week for Andy and Erin Malin's wedding! What an amazing and exciting week for our two families and full of new changes! We couldn't be happier right now!! I'm on cloud nine! :) I can't wait to meet my beautiful new niece and give her lots of kisses ( it'll have to be through Skype until February, though :(
We love you Vera- and you're name, too!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

No comments: