Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dinner and the park!

After Mary Poppins, we took the kids to the new park in Darling Harbor they just opened a month or so ago. It was pretty cool and LARGE! I don't think it would pass the safety inspections in America, but the kids seemed to enjoy it! Yes, that's Grace at the top in the red skirt - it was VERY high up and I was kind of freaking out! Not good if you fell!
The giant slide!
This was really cool...they had this huge section that was like a giant water table (you know the kind at kid's museums where they have water tables and the kids can make dams, turn things, etc.), but this was life size! I think Josh really enjoyed it as well! ;)
After the park,we had dinner in Chinatown at The BBQ King! We got it as a recommendation and let me tell you, it was GOOD!!! Some of the best chinese food I've ever had! We're definitely taking Josh's parent's there!
Yummy!

No comments: