Thursday, February 23, 2012

At the top!

I literally can NOT believe how long it's been since I've "blogged" or uploaded pictures and I can't believe how OLD these pictures are now!!!!! I mean, really, we're still in December!!!!!! For those of you that actually care and/or follow, I am SO SORRY!! We've been a little crazy with Josh's parents here in Jan. for 2 weeks and our kids starting the school year right after they left. Then, my brother Scott, Erin, Solon, and Vera all came for 2 weeks in Feb!! We've had an AMAZING 3 months, so I guess I've just been enjoying life, and not blogging about it!! Ha! I guess I'll keep plugging along......
These pictures were taken from the top of the Eureka Tower. (Oh yes, remember, we're still in Melbourne!!) It was such a fun, pleasant surprise to find all of these free kids activities that they had at the top! They had fun making their own buttons, getting a tower tattoo, and meeting "Eureka" himself! (I really have no idea what his name was, I just made that up - ha!)

making buttons


showing off his tattoo!

No comments: