Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 7 - More massages!

Josh and I had talked the day before, and decided it would be fun to surprise the kids with massages!  They were only $15 and we thought that would be a fun treat to do - I mean, really, how many times do you get to have a massage in Fiji???  We didn't tell them anything, except that we had a surprise for them and they didn't figure it out until we walked up to the Spa.  They were SO EXCITED!!  However, they asked if I would go in with them, which I, of course, did!  I was cracking up the whole time and taking pictures......hmmm....not sure how relaxing that was for them! Ha! Actually, they definitely enjoyed it!  Lance didn't want to get up and Grace asked if she could have another one when it was over!  I guess it was a success!  We relaxed the rest of our afternoon and then got ready for dinner.  It was our last night in Fiji (tear, tear) so they had a special presentation for us after dinner.  The kids received certificates for participating in Kid's Club.  What an amazing end to the best week ever!!

 washing their hands and faces before the massage with cool cloths.
 ready for the massage!!
 cutest thing I ever saw!!
 they look relaxed to me!


 receiving their certificates

No comments: