Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wisconsin Dells!

We drove up to the Wisconsin Dells to spend the last few days together.  We had a blast playing on all the water slides, rides, pools, blowing bubbles, eating, and just hanging out, etc.  I realized, now putting this on my blog, that Josh and I aren't in any of the pictures!!  It's mostly the kids, which is normal, but I should probably do a better job this year of not being behind the camera too much!  I promise, we were there, too! ;)
 Grace and Lance going down a little water slide
 in the pool with Papa
 Solon and Auntie Erin floating in their tube!
 Poor Vera, so sleepy, but cute as ever!
 Erin, Scott, and Solon
 Beautiful Miss Vera
 Blowing bubbles with Aunt Angee and Papa


 Lance enjoyed giving Vera rides around the house, especially when wearing moose antlers!
 Uncle Paul and Lance in the pool
 Papa and Nana with the grandkids - attempt at one last picture before we all leave
The four grandkids

No comments: