Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting!

Like I said, we finally found a tree in Wellston, after a long hunting journey!! Ha! Grace ran to this little tree right away and said - "This is the one!" I said it was very cute and we would take her picture by it - she really wanted it for her room. What a silly girl!!


Grace and Daddy trekking into the woods to find a tree - (it's a joke)...
So I HAD to take a picture of Grace's lovely outfit! It was rainy and cold, so of course she had to wear her rain boots and rain coat. She insisted on buttoning it up herself and was so proud of how she looked! What a ragamuffin!! She'll LOVE this picture someday - I just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking any credit for it ;)





Finally cutting down "the one"
It's the Griswolds!!! I was laughing so hard I could barely wave. (Notice the branch stuck in the door.) Classic! Grace had a great time - Lance did, too! He slept in the car the whole time!!



1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm loving the griswolds comment! Cracks me up!