Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend #1

Okay, so I'm about 100 years slow on my blog!! December was INSANE!! I'm still trying to catch up, and yes, it's January and these are still pictures from Thanksgiving. No worries, slowly but surely I WILL catch up - one of my many New Years resolutions!! :) This is actually the first year I am doing those, but I seem to have a lot. Anyway, after Thanksgiving, Carlene's family came to Ames to visit all of us. Lance got to meet great Aunts and Uncles and his Great Grandma Ender. She loved meeting him and Grace and her REALLY hit it off!! Great Grandma was going up and down stairs like crazy for her. It was great!








Great Aunt Becky (Carlene's sister) and Great Grandma





Great Grandma and Grace sharing some soup. Yum!

No comments: