Friday, January 25, 2008

Grace's many "outfits"

O.k, so I thought it would be funny to compile a bunch of random pictures I took of Grace this month in her many random outfits! Lately she has been wanting to dig out some clothes from the back of her closet to wear (ie: summer clothes) and wear them around the house. (I would never let her leave the house in these outfits!) :) She has wanted to wear skirts/dresses, tights, and hats/something on her head at all times! She will appreciate these pictures some day!

1. First, we have the "bee keeper" (lining of her clothes hamper) paired with a tankini swim top and bikini swim bottoms, all on top of jammies! To complete the outfit we have our brown boots. She was quite proud of this one that she came up with.

2. "The Jogger". The sweatband and wristbands were given to her by her dad, who "won" them at his fitness center. She has paired them with the nice summer skirt and top. Lovely! We have a front view with an action shot. There she goes!








3. Next we have the ballet jammies paired with our winter flower hat. Well, they're both pink anyway!
4. We've saved the best for last. "Princess Housewife". Yes, the "50" crown with the fall dress and too small pink sweater does the trick. The best part of the outfit, though, are the yellow socks coupled with the purple slippers. Gotta love it! She's so proud and so am I! :) I just wanted to share with you a piece of the beauty that I get to see and enjoy every day! Her favorite thing to do is dress up. Even Lance gets in on the fun sometimes!








2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh I soo needed that laugh! I can't wait for Becca to get to that stage! Thanks for sharing!

tony and joy said...

I miss you guys so much... The fun the girls could be having...