Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hillsong Women's Colour Conference

In March, I had the most wonderful opportunity to attend our church's women's conference in Sydney.  We are so blessed to be able to attend this amazing church and be a part of all the amazing things God has blessed our church to have the capacity to be able to do.  "Colour" (the Aussie spelling) is a GIANT women's conference that Hillsong holds once a year.  Women travel from all over the world to Australia just to be there.  I only have a 20 min. drive!!  This year was my first one and it changed me!  God is so good!!  I went with my friend, Holly, (she's actually American, too, but lives here permanently.  She's married to a Kiwi (New Zealander!) ;)  We met at church right after we moved here.  She has an amazing story.  This year her mom is coming from Alabama and we decided to get a room in Sydney all together so we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn every morning to drive in!  I can't wait!  Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer were the main speakers and were incredible!!  I have done some Beth Moore studies before, but had never heard her in person - WOW!  She was awesome!  I could go on and on about this conference, but let's just say I'm looking forward to this year!!
 We got some amazing seats!!
 A self portrait of Holly and myself - you can kind of see behind us how huge it was!
 Our amazing Hillsong band
 Beth Moore!
 Priscilla Shirer!
 Our Pastor's wife, Bobbi Houston!
Me, Melanie (another fellow American), and Holly

No comments: